fat gnome books

> Hello folks!
> I'm a sponge for knowledge and I love those big fat technical books
that you
> can get for just about anything these days. I'm curious, are there any
Big
> Fat books on Gnome? I got this little skinny thing with Redhat 6.0.

Please refer to

      http://photo.net/wtr/dead-trees/story.html

and reconsider your desire for a big fat reference book...

It's a lot of reading material to get through but does give a unique
perspective on the book publishing market.

-dave

--

   |     oOOooO           /  dsb3@earthlink.net
 --|    oOobodoO        /
 --|     ooOoOo       /    ... you don't need much