Re: libxml make check output

On Wed, Jun 30, 1999 at 12:33:19PM -0700, Nathan Clegg wrote:
> I got a little diff output when compiling libxml 1.1.0.  As it's only
> whitespace, I'm inclined to ignore it, but thought I would check here
> first.  Okay to proceed with the following "errors"?
>
> Testing dtd5
> 9c9,11
> <  is a   <b>valid</b>
> ---
> >
> >  is a     <b>valid</b>
> >

> Testing ent2
> 9a10

  yes this is minor, this just indicate, that in those example
the XML output of libxml would be slightly different from the
XML input. This is a small tweak which is needed, I know it
but it's harmless, It's related outputing white space for
output formating, in cases where the white spaces are not ignorable
(compounds childs text and elements).

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]