RE: New Panel...

I would normally do this, but at the moment I am between web hosters... In
otherwords, I have a domain and webpages, but dont have a box to host it on.
:(
Sorry about that, but I couldnt figure out anyother way of making it
available. I figured it was small enough 10k that it wouldnt be a big
problem.

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq