[BUGS] Panel Menu Editor!

In the CVS version from about a day ago...

Opening the Panel places the Tree at the "User Menus" section with
a new .desktop entry in the right pane.  However, editing this and
clicking save without first clicking new causes a core dump.

In other words, if I open gmenu and immediately hit save on the
app core dumps.  Perhaps an error would be appropriate, but certainly
not a core.  :)

Other than this relatively minor issue, I will have to say that this
release of gmenu is quite awesome.  Keep up the great work!

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/