Re: enlightenment & gnome window placement

There WAS a time when E truly was unaware of the panel...

However now, E DOES seem to recognize the panel (sticky window maybe?)
because when I reshuffle the windows (ctrl-alt-home), they move out
from under the panel.  Maybe you can try this for the short term...

> E and GNOME don't seem to work together well to place windows; if I
> put the panel at the top of the screen, almost all of the new windows
> that appear have their control bars under the panel, meaning that I
> have to hide the panel, move the window, then show the panel again.
> This quickly gets fustrating, and I looked in e-conf for an option to
>                     fix this, but I couldn't find one.

 Matt Martin
matt.martin@ieee.org

Lehigh U. Microelectronics Research Lab             Home
16A Memorial Dr. E., Bethlehem,PA,18015      126 East 4th St.
mmartin @ calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu              Bethlehem, PA,18015-1702
Work:(610) 758-3951 (Office)                    MGM1 @ LEHIGH.EDU
              -4518 (Lab)                    Home: (610) 758-9662
 WWW: "http://www.lehigh.edu/~mgm1/mgm1.html"  AIM ID: MmAaRtTtIN
    PGP Public key at "finger mmartin@calvin.sfc.lehigh.edu"
	HTML Resume now available from my webpage !!!