gdm problems

Hi,
I have strange problems with gdm face browser (tried both the one from
0.99.8 RPM and the latest from CVS).

The greeter doesn't seem to find my photo in ~/.gnome/photo directory. If I
put my photo in /usr/share/faces (under my login name), gdm fails to start -
gdmgreeter SEGVs.

A backtrace found in /usr/var/gdm/core goes to line 1469 of gdmgreeter.c
(gdm_greeter_users_init() function calling getpwent())

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a problem I should report to the
bugs.gnome.org ?

J. Marcin Gorycki
mailto:mgo@olicom.dk