Re: orbitgtk.c kills compile for gnome-libs

On Wed, 03 Mar 1999, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Get a recent ORBit. (And glib. And gtk+.)
>
> Generally, if you're building stuff out of CVS, you should build all its
> prerequisites out of CVS too.

I got all of them from the same place, IIRC.  I don't remember the location
though.  I guess what I may end up doing is just getting the 1.0 stuff, now
that that is out.

--
Shane Rogers                           Linux,
swrogers@chanute-ks.com            One less thing