Re: gnome 1.0 bugs (a bunch)

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 11:47:08AM -0800, Fox, Kevin M was heard to say:
> Control Center:

  I'd like to add one here: when a capplet is selected, it is possible to
click "Cancel" before the capplet's window is created and inserted.  If you
do, weird things happen (not so weird as used to happen, but still weird)--
specifically, the control-center crashes (or is hidden, I'm not sure which) and
the capplet appears with a new control-center, but outside it--in a separate
toplevel window.

  Unless this is a symptom of some deep problem in the control-center, I suggest
not inserting the over-arching window which holds the capplet (capplet-manager?)
until the capplet starts up.

  Daniel

--
  After the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box.
    -- Italian proverb