Re: File manager nolonger starting on startup

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Braden N. McDaniel wrote:

> The file manager is nolonger starting on startup. I can start it explicitly,
> but my understanding is that it should come automatically (at least the home
> directory on the desktop).

If you don't have the file manager running when you exit the session, it
won't be restarted.  You can add it explicitly in control-center if you
want.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

An average character's theme music:

     Real Men: Search and Destroy by Metallica
     Real Roleplayers: Almost anything by Sarah McLachlan
     Loonies: Dare to be Stupid, Weird Al
     Psychopaths: Anything classical (They never see you coming...)
     Munchkins: The Beavis and Butthead Soundtrack