Re: WOOT!

>And how does one start windowmaker?  I use the same form but like:
>
>exec wmaker &
>exec gnome-session
>
>in my .xinitrc.  One rather small issue is that windowmaker dutifully
>creates appicons for the panel and puts them under the clip.  I hide
>them with the clip but would like a better approach.  Is there another
>way with windowmaker to do this?

Same question...I tried to use WindowMaker from the Gnome Configurator, selecting windowmaker as a defalut WM. But restarting, GNOME pager say to me that i'm using a non-gnome compliant wm...Note that i've compilet WindowMaker with the -gnome switch...

AH! I expected a bug on GNOME panel...often, when i select a voice on the left tree, the windows that must appear docked in the same windows appear OUT, as a new windows...more precisely, the gnome panel seems to disappear, and reappear 'empty', with the option windows OUT as a new window...

Another...gdm seems to restart every time TWICE...i use runlevel 5 where gdm is running...