Re: : undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 06:21:32AM -1000, Torben Noerup Nielsen wrote:
> James,

It has been available ever since it got out. glibc-2.1 only got retracted
from the official GNU mirrors for the (IMHO) silly reason that the
README advised against using gcc-2.8. You can find glibc-2.1 for
example at ftp.funet.fi in /pub/gnu/funet.

Ronald