Re: *please* tell me how to turn off the session management!

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:18:44 Ron Brandner wrote:
> Jonathan Cromwell wrote:
> >
> > Someone once suggested that the user be presented with a "save session" check
> > box at the logout verification prompt. I think this would be a very good idea.
> >
> > Jon
>
> donīt think so itīs annoying when u have to confirm everytime u logoff
> gnome, just give us a capplet where i can turn of session managment like
> the sound capplet.

Why not simply offer it as an option during log-out, along with an option to
never show the dialog again?  Actually, it sounds to me like it could just be
added to the logout question dialog that currently appears by default when
users hit the logout button.  :)

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymou