Re: gnome-db info?

> I'm currently working on an oracle interface for guile, and I am
> wondering if it's worth while for me to try to keep the library from
> being guile-specific, and try to make it general enough that it could
> be used in the gnome-db project, or if it's even needed.

I think it would be good to have such a backend for gnome-db.

You might even do the following:

	1. write a gnome-db backend for Oracle.
	2. Wrap the gnome-db API for use in Guile (should be simple to
	   do).

That way guile will gain access to Oracle, Postgress, ODBC and MySQL
at least :-)

Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org