Re: problems compiling gnome-core newest version

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Jeff W. wrote:
> I installed ORBit and the libs no problem (yes, newest version), but
> when compiling the core, I get this:
>
>   && rm -f $file && PATH=../src:$PATH no -o $file es_DO.po
> /bin/sh: no: command not found

This happened to me as well.  I solved the problem by installing "gettext" and
then had to go back and reconfigure & compile some previous libraries (the ones
with a po subdirectory).

Is it possible that you can get around it by doing ./configure --disable-nls
or --with-included-gettext ?? Someone more familiar than me with autoconf
would know.

Richard