Re: Gnome-Canvas

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, PQBON wrote:

> I'm currently trying to code using the gnome-canvas widget and I was
> wondering if there was other docs for it other than those on the GNOME
> site.

OK, I know that there are lurkers on the GNOME list who claim to want
to contribute, but who lack programming skills.  Well, either one of you
should do this, or all of you are liars: this question has been answered
several times on the mailing list.  You people should go through the
mailing list archives and find the various answers to this question.
You should then package those answers up into a semi-coherent form.
You should then either publish the resulting document yourselves, or
send it to the GNOME doc people, and they will publish it for you.

I could not program, so I did the FAQ.  If you can not program, then you
should do this and other jobs like this.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W         (800) 719-4664, x22804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton