Re: File Manager: mc-4.5.25 is out

On 12 Mar, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> * Availability:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mc
>
> This version is mainly a bug fix release.  So many bugs are gone, it
> is impressive ;-)
>
> * New in this version:
>
> 	* Desktop internals reworked (Federico, Jonathan).
>
> 	  Now, the desktop is from the file manager's point of view,
> 	  another Panel, but without the panel ;-)
>
> 	  This means that you will get the same popup menus that you
> 	  get in a panel, and you will be able to operate on groups of
> 	  icons, just like in the panels.
>
> 	* Will use a clock cursor while launching programs from the
> 	  desktop (Federico)
>
> 	* Viewer toolbar sync (Federico)
>
> 	  The File Viewer has a consistent toolbar and menu now and
> 	  has accelerators as well.
>
> 	* Device mounting has been fixed for all the reported cases.
> 	  Please, run "rescan devices" and tell me if you have any
> 	  problems.
>
> 	* New Open With dialog box (Jonathan)
>
> 	* New NFS icon from Tigert :-)
>
> 	* Many many many bug fixes from the bug tracking system.
>
> 	* Support for Glibc 2.1 systems (Jakub)
>
> 	* DEB package brower VFS updated.
>

> Enjoy,
> Miguel.

I attempt to compile this and get the following:

rbit-idl `gnome-config --cflags idl` ./../idl/FileManager.idl
sh: indent: command not found
make[2]: *** [FileManager.h] Broken pipe
make[2]: *** Deleting file `FileManager.h'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/mc-4.5.25/gnome'
make[1]: *** [mx] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/mc-4.5.25/gnome'
make: *** [all] Error 1
merwyn /tmp/mc-4.5.25:

Does it need something else besides the orbit and orbit-devel which is
included in the SuSE 6 rpm stuff?
--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com