Re: more GMC ideas

I guess the more important point is that it is very difficult to do a
double click using the middle button emulation setting (close to
impossible at least with my abilities).
A single click is fine and the way Netscape handles opening a new window
(which is the way it should behave, so Miguel said).
For myself, I use a PenPartner graphics tablet. Same kind of Problem, a
double click on the middle button canīt be produced reliable.
In short I would not use a double click on anything other then the first
button, as it is hard to carry out on some hardware (which in my
perception is indeed what most people have).
Also personaly, with 6 mouse actions (l-click l-double-click l-drag
m-drag m-click? r-click) I somehow reached the limit of what I can
remeber.

Jan