LibGTop on Solaris - what's missing?

I've been poking around in the LibGTop source, trying to find out what's missing
and why Solaris isn't supported, and what I need to do to fix it.

I have some sample code that shows how to get process and system stats out of
Solaris, and was hoping to use this to patch up libGTop, but the layout of the
source is a bit confusing, and I can't work out what to fix.  There appears to
be a sysdeps/sun4 directory with lots of things in, but that doesn't help much
either.

Can someone point me to what needs doing, and/or look at this Solaris source I
have to see if it helps?

I seem to have some spare cycles right now, and am looking for something useful
to spend them on.

Ta,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub