Re: Dead Midnight Commander -- 2nd request

On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Hall Stevenson wrote:
> I posted this a few days ago and didn't get a single reply... ;-( Does
> no one still use the console-based Midnight Commander? To be honest, as
> unstable as the GUI version of GMC is, I'd like to have both available!

There's plenty of people using the console version of mc, but they
generally aren't on this list.  Check the Midnight Commander FAQ
(http://www.gnome.org/mc/answers.html), question 10.2 for details on the
Midnight Commander mailing lists.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef