Re: Ok what was this guile problem again?

Nils Jeppe <nils@providence.work.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> stupid me, I seem to remember someone answered this to someone else,
> but i do not seem to have kept the mail. anyway, I get the following
> trying to compile guile 1.3 - what's the solution?

I think this is the SuSE no-termcap-but-ncurses problem.  Try
symlinking libtermcap.so to libncurses.so or configure with
LIBS=-lncurses.  I'm not sure if that fixes it, tho.  You might also
want to try a more recent Guile version, this problem is fixed
already.

- Marius