Re: Archive : Problem running Gnome

> Cyril TRIPIER wrote:
>
> Hello
>
> I compiled Gnome few days ago     with GTK 1.2.2, GLIB 1.2.2  and
> Enlightenment
> When i run it, a strange thing appears : i have no borders (caption,
> maximize and minimizebutton) for my windows
> I cannot move ou resize window
> I don't understand    please help me
>
> Cyril TRIPIER

Sounds like what happened when I ran GNOME without a Window Manager

If that is so
1. exec gnome-session
in the Xclients works
2. i think you can run a windowmanager before or after (not sure)

Gnome looks good without a windowmanager though ??
--
The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality.