Re: wmmail and session management

Dave <gnome@istream.net> writes:

> Maybe since it is registering with gnome-session, you should set it to not
> start up when *Window Maker* starts, since gnome will take care of it for
> you?

It would be a solution, except that if I let the session manager start
it,  wmmail won't appear  inside the dock.  And I'd like to understand
why the other dock apps are not registered in gnome-session...

When it comes  to windows positions,  have  you tried with  the latest
gnome libs and the latest Windowmaker  (0.53.0) ? If I'm not mistaken,
it   remembers windows  positions.   Be  sure  to  configure  it  with
"--enable-gnome".

Ed