click on task in pager does not raise window

Hi!
I installed RedHat 6.0 a week ago with gnome as desktop environment and it
looks great to me.
But I have one enoying issue with the pager. The window of the application
is not raised when I left-click its task-button in the pager. The
application window gets the focus though, but it is not raised. I have tried
all kind of settings in the pager and nothing seems to work. I hope this is
not an intended feature...

I am using gnomecore 1.04,gnomelibs 1.08 and enligthenment 0.15-5

Thanks in advance