Gnocatan 0.21 released - online players guide included

This version includes a players guide which will help all of you
understand how to play the game.  The new version can be downloaded
from my home page:

	http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/gnocatan/

I am sick of writing documentation for the while, so server
documentation will have to wait a while.

One of these days, I will stop being so slack, and I will create a
ChangeLog.  If anyone ever sends me a patch, I will be forced to put
the game into my CVS repository.

- Dave