Re: GDM Hosts Chooser ??

Martin Kasper Petersen wrote:

> The gdmchooser program is complete. I'm currently implementing the
> glue that will make the daemon talk to the chooser.

Kindof along these lines I have a question. One of the neat features of
dtlogin on Solaris is that on the local display you can switch between
logging into the local machine and querying for a list of machines to
log into. It looks like it just restarts the X server with -indirect. Is
there any way I can talk you gdm hackers into implementing this? <famous
words of lusers that don't contribute the code>Shouldn't be too hard to
implement.</famous words of lusers...>

--
Harold