Re: lib problems =)

First I'd suggest reading the readme.

What you're learn in the readme:

1.  You need gettext.tgz from slackware-current which has the shared
libintl.

2.  You need to update your libgr from slackware-current with has
libjpeg.so.62

-Brian

|         Brian M Dial           |\   |  Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, LLP |\
|  Unix Systems Administrator    | |  |      Consulting Engineers    | |
|     bdial@rkkengineers.com     |====|  http://www.rkkengineers.com | |
|   brian@rasputin.linuxos.net   | |  |______________________________| |
| ring ring: 410.728.2900 x1329  | |   \______________________________\|
|    beep beep: 410.579.9754     | |