Re: imlib/png problems

	After recompiling zlib with "configure --shared" and recompiling libpng and then recompiling ImageMagik and imlib I am still getting that same error from libpng:

libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

Was there a package that I should have upgraded with imlib?

--
"I have become rather like King Midas, except that everything turns not into gold but into a circus." --Albert Einstein

-Rob