Re: newbie gets segfault in gnome-session

On Sat, May 15, 1999 at 12:21:18AM +0000, Halldor Orn Olafsson wrote:

>   I'm using the newest gnome debs f.ex.
>
>    gnome-session 1.0.5-1
>    gnome-panel 1.0.5-1
>
>   How can I undo all configuration on my part on gnome ?
>   I would really like to get gnome up and running again
>   and I would like to hear what you think.

If you think it's just because of mime types you could delete
$HOME/.gnome/mime-info/user.keys but if you think it's something else you
may want to purge your gnome debs and reinstall.  Does panel run fine for
other users on your box?

--
Neil 								 nb155@imsa.edu