Re: gnome-ppp and others

Heya!

I've got a list, so this is gonna be a big one:

1. I set up gnome-ppp. Awesome! Except- i set up a configuration as
root- and I can't get at it when logged in as any other user (home
system, dialup, no lan yet).... what file is this configuration stored
in, how do I change it so that it is user accessible, and:

2. I duplicated the configuration as a user, tried to dial up and it
never gave me ppp. What kind of log file is there to figure out what
went wrong, and how do I fix this?

3. Is there any sort of user guide being worked on for the gnome-ppp
app? I have some notes.....

4. How do I add gnome-ppp to my pager?

5. Why didn't this cool litle app install with my rh 6.0?

6. when I change my settings for Enlightenment, the background doesn't
display after a restart. Enlightenment configuration lists my chosen
background as chosen- it just isn't being displayed by gnome. If I
select another, then select the one I want again, I can apply and get
it up.......

That's it. Thanks to all,

Koyote