Re: Updated RH 6.0 GNOME RPMS 5/19

Hi Dax,

For some time ago, I saw at the button of the gnome website, that a
new version of audiofile was released. A package of this one would be
nice. I would also like to see packages of these files (nice programs):

Genius 0.4.2               - a nice calculator done by george lebs
Geyes 0.0.5                - a nice xeyes clone for the panel
quicklaunch_applet         - a nice quicklaunch applet ;-)
gnome-chess                - the gnome chess application
gtm-0.3.1                  - the GNOME transfer manager, something
                             similar to GetRight for windows

Kenneth.

I hope that this is not too much of a workload ;-)
-----