Re: Patch to gnome-pager

On 25 May, Ronald de Man banged into a keyboard:
> On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 03:23:29AM +0000, Grant Likely wrote:
>> I have a patch for a simple change that I've made to the gnome-pager
>> applet.  It's a rather simple patch which allows the order of widgets in the
>> pager to be reversed.  I use this because I like the pager part to be below
>> the task list in a vertical panel.
>>
>> This is my first patch, and I'd like somebody to review it, and integrate it
>> into CVS if it's acceptable.  Who do I need to send it to?   BTW, I've also
>> attached the patch to this message so anybody can look at it themselves.
>>
> Sending it to the list is not the right way. I recently posted a
> patch very similar to yours :)
>
> Ronald
>

> --
Last I checked it was the correct way...

In the faq it says or used to say to send patches to the list and you
will then be assigned a leason programmer to review future patches
untill you are given CVS write access...

--

the PQBON <Will Deutsch>

I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a
high grade for such a design :-)
(Andrew Tanenbaum to Linus Torvalds)