Re: Keyboard

Vsevolod E. Shorin wrote:

> It seems to me that gnome should take more use of keyboard. All dialogs
> make user use mouse for almost all operations and that's not very good
> idea. I think that adding some more keys would be enough easy and very
> useful.

	Agreed, but that oughta be suggested on the GTK list, not here. I don't
subscribe to that list, so if someone reading this does subscribe, please
forward this suggestion to them: Tab changes buttons, Enter hits the currently
selected button, Esc is Cancel and Ok is the default. I think it's pretty much
standard.

--
[]'s
Daniel Serodio (aka Lobo)