Re: gtk problem with mozilla please help

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 04:56:46PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> I have just commited a fix to gtk-engines, so that you can use themes in
> these programs.  It should be available via anon cvs within an hour.
> There is a similar problem with imlib's dynamic image loading libraries,
> but I haven't got the fix all working correctly yet.

*much rejoicing* assuming that this fix is essentially to link them
with -lgdk etc...

That means the gimp plug-ins will be themed now....

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?

PGP signature