Re: Multiple gnome sessions

>For the time being, couldn't you make a second account to use from the NT
>box?Then if you need to, just symlink stuff across between home directories
>and set it up so that both users have access to the non-gnome stuff.
>It'd be sorta ugly, but it would work.

Indeed I could, and in fact indeed I have.

It works okay, but like you say its kind of ugly.

(Not that I'm complaining, it should hardly be a development priority to
deal with obscure cases like mine).

Other than that I should add (having not really posted here before) that
I'm supremely impressed with GNOME. Keep up the good work!

Sean

--
/-Sean Legassick---------------------find the band at------------\
@ work: seanl@demon.net                 http://fly.to/parallax   *