Re: gnome-pager in gnome-applets CVS...

On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 12:32:48AM +0100,
Anders Carlsson <andersca@gnu.org> wrote:
> OK, as the author of tasklist I'd _really_ like to know why you dislike
> tasklist? Just saying that it's bad doesn't do much good. Saying _why_
> it's bad, what features you like, what features you don't like would
> help me a lot.

There are two reasons I still use the old Pager: it indicates whether a
window is iconified or not, and mouse button 2 toggles iconification. If
you can get these two features into the stable release, I'll gladly
switch.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I thought I was in love once. Later I learned it was an inner ear
 infection."
 --Constable Benton Fraser (Due South)

PGP signature