Adding GNOME to Solaris7

Seeing how GNOME is wonderfun and good, and how it has all the features that
I need, I want to install it on my solaris machine.  Now, I can probably get
through the compile, and get all the libraries installed and whatnot, but
I'd like to do something a little more spiffy.  On Solaris you have that
wonderful graphical login screen, that lets you choose which Graphical User
Environment you use.  Currently, I can choose either Open(something) or CDE.
Can I add gnome to this list?  Thanks,
	Greg