Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:01:59 +0100 (MET)
From: Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: problems with "making" of gedit-0.5.1 under fbsd

methode used:make all install in /usr/ports/editors/gedit
results are in attached file.
error message:
commands.c:936:conflicting types for 'gnome_app_remove_menu_range'
/usr/X11R6/include/libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.h:677:previous declaration
of 'gnome_app_remove_menu_range'
libraries used:
glib-1.2.6
gtk-1.2.6
imlib-1.9.4
gnomelibs-1.0.54
version of fbsd used;3.2-rel
Any suggestions or probably even solutions ?:)
any additional questions aimed to clear a situation are welcome
Regards,
Ariel Burbaickij

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq