Re: gnome-libs cvs problem

Alright.  What other errors did it spit out before that line?  This looks
like something went wrong in aclocal.  Aclocal follows all the macro
dependencies in configure.in and constructs an aclocal.m4 file containing
all the needed macros.  If you are getting that error, then aclocal.m4 was
not created properly.

With the autogen.sh script, generally the first error messages are the
more important ones, rather than the one where the script actually stops.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/