Re: Missing my libdb

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 02:17:46PM +0100, Frederic Leger wrote:

I didn't read the start of this thread (and couldn't find it in ther archive)
but since you are talking about libdb you may be able to help.

I tried to compile gnome-libs on solaris 2.5.1 sparc and failed when
the db or db1 lib was searched for. It isn't on our system. As far
as I know it is part of glibc but is there a single library as well?
Could find one yet.

  Uwe