i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?

Can the GNOME people please provide a i586 version of the latest GNOME
so that we Pentium owners don't have to rebuild the source RPM's just so
that we can make the most of our hardware? I and, I'm sure, many Pentium
owners would appreciate the added speed that i586 binaries would
provide--not to mention the convenience.

By the way, after I download the latest GNOME (1.0.53), is upgrading as
simple as

rpm -Uvh *.rpm

or will I have to worry about order or something. Please offer your
experience.

By the way, I'm running RedHat 6.1 (Intel). Thanks.
--
Bruce W. Bigby
http://home.rochester.rr.com/bigbyofrocny