Re: Gnome PPP dial-up problems

Ok, I can dial now. I set the ttyS3 Permissions the way I was told and that was
the problem, funny that kppp doesn't have that problem. Anyway, now I've set
permissions and suid everything I'm supposed to but when I connect, I never
really connect. I'm sure I'm not authenticating for some reason. Am I supposed
to do anything in that 'script' area, I thought that PAP would do everything
automatically though.

Jonathan