Re: (no subject)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Heinke Frerichs wrote:

> Hi
> I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask a question like that but
> is there an application for GNOME (or at least for any WM) which I can
> use
> to draw mathematical or physical graphs. I hope you understand what I
> mean.

Probably not the right list, but hey.  Such a program is gnuplot.  It is
hideous and unwieldy, but given enough patience it can almost certainly
produce what you want...

I don't know if there are any nice GUI programs to do this, but you might
like to check out the Gnome and gtk software maps, linked to from
www.gnome.org, and also check out www.freshmeat.net.

yours,

Paul