Re: gnome-core 1.1.0 "Old Fasioned Bonobo" development version released

<snip>
>Let me emphasize that this is an unstable/development version.  There
>are no guarantees that it will compile for you, and if it does, that
>it will work well.  (Note: it seems to work fine for me)
<snip>

Not I said me;)  gdk-pixbuf seems rather broken, as there were numerous
errors stemming from it...  Line 66 of gdk_pixbuf.h kept giving me errors
with ArtDestroyNotify, and attempting to comment it out did nothing but
cause more trouble;)

Also, someone forgot to tell the help-browser that it needs to use -lXpm,
as I had to add that manually after thinking my Xpm libs were broken;)

Cory Watson
Computer Cafe Internet Services