Re: module viewer

I wrote the Gtk Version of the module-viewer after and while
installing my soundcard. It helped me much.
But the code is worse. I included sources of the programs
rmmod and lsmod in such a ugly way, that I'm wondering that it works.
And the program is not complete. You can see modules, and remove modules.
But there is not the full power of rmmod implemented.

And every time I run the program I thought: "Isn't there a better way?"

Now and after reading the Linux Programmers Guide I can rewrite the
application with pipes ( for nondeveloper: a better way! ).
In gnome? I don't know. At the moment there is nothing GNOME specific,
and the port to GTK is easy, but I don't know if I will use some
gnome functions in future. Maybe I have to.