RE: Gnome wishlist 1.0

Howdy,

 [ctrl r] for a refresh works, it is just a bit awkward me.

Ugh, middle mouse button...now to find a decent, left-hand-friendly
three-button mouse (I knew this would happen eventually).  :-)

I can appreciate the how's and why's of not implementing a letter
keypress in the gmc window now.  thank you for aiming me toward the
older messages.

 Since it is my personal (mis?)fortune to be learning to be
left-handed (my, what a construction that was) I am always looking for
ways to reduce the numbers of keys and key-contortions I inflict on
myself...especially since my left hand does 90% more than it used to
(before I crushed my right hand...twice).

 Where do I need to go to see the short-list of things that should be
updated prior to trying gmc 4.5.38 (for the second time)?  I heartily
thank whoever it was that typed "make uninstall" in a message not too
long ago.  I'm currently using gmc 4.5.30.

Matthias:  I apologize for my understated tongue-in-cheekness about
grafical interfacii.  I've used and put up with just about everything,
and I always tend to be a bit understated in my humor when hedging
these things.  I keep forgetting that, though.

Best regards,
Wally

On 9/4/99, 8:54:31 AM, Jason Tackaberry <tack@dok.org> wrote regarding
Re: gmc wishlist v1.0