Re: Applets coming up extremely tiny

This usually indicates something went wrong with the initialisation of the
applet -- The panel created the socket for the applet, but the applet did
not create the matching plug (because it crashed or something).

Check if any messages were printed to stderr or something.  Also try
recompiling them if you have updated any of the base libraries (it
should not make a difference, but it is best to check if it helps).  It
probably is a bug in the applet.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au