Re: *Feature Request*

Anant Kabra wrote:
> While using gnome I find one thing rather annoing. The
> menu in the panel is too responsive. i.e. if I open a
> menu then follow to a submenu, if my mouse strays even
> a little, then the next menu item in the main tree is
> selected.
>
> What would be nice is something like edge resistance
> in window managers. You dont want the desktop to
> change every time your mouse touches the edge of the
> screen. That would be rather annoying. Similarly, if a
> submenu is opened, it would be nice if there was a
> delay (even a couple of tenths of a second) before the
> next menu item is selected.
>
> Let me know if what I wrote sounds like gibberish and
> I'll try to explain some more

I know exactly what you mean. I have started using center-click on the
desktop to activate Enlightenment's menu system, which includes all the
GNOME stuff I want except logout. I added that myself. The E menu has a
little delay built in, making it more usable.

--
 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com>
 Homepage & PGP Key <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>