Re: [Gnome under Solaris 7]

unfortunately, I do not know the particular error you are receiving.
Do you get a core file? Have you looked at it?  What did you compile with gcc
or suns compiler?

I have gnome + enlightenment working pretty well under solaris7.  Gnome
Session cores on me immediately, but everything else goes fine.

Out of curiousity, are you running gnome session?

alan