Gdk-Warnings about locales and a way to solve them ?

As I always get a "Gdk-Warning .. unsupported locale " ..
I would like to know if there's a file in the config/include
dirs whre I can tell glibc that I've got an own translation
of the glibc in Turkish which every glibc ( nscd , .. ) programm
uses without problems..

Or does gtk+ ( and Gdk ) check at the ./configure process which
locales of the glibc are currently installed ....

Help would be very nice ...

--

{<
	kabalak->Fatih Demir.