Re: Problems with the Desktop-Icons

Hi Jon!

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Jon wrote:

> When I do a right click on the Desktop, I only have the options:
>
> -New
> -Arrange Icons
> -Create New Window
> -Rescan Desktop Directory
> -Rescan Devices
> -Recreate Default Icons
> -Configure Background Image
>
> Is there maybe a Config-File or something like that where I can change that
> manually?
>
> thanks Jon

Open up GMC, the file manager.  <Setings><Preferences> and the "Desktop"
tab.  There you will get what I was talking about.

Are you using Sawfish as the window manager?  You might get the menu
I was talking about if you hold in alt and right click.

Otherwise you can get the same thing going through GMC.

--
B. L. Jilek <bljilek@bigfoot.com>   	| ICQ: 10733954
					| Linux user: 163800
PGP/GPG: DSS 0x59D04FF1  RSA 0x83C89D21	| OS:  SuSE Linux 6.3